Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fill-ins #2

Friday Fillin


1. In the near darkness I hope to sleep not so restfully as we need to keep watch at night, some strange things have been happening out our front door.

2. My eldest has not gone back to nursing assistant class til further notice.

3. But this summer, now that his brothers are on summer break, I would like him very much to go back to his classes.

4. Summer is sweltering hot, I wish I could cool my heels at noontime in the stream.

5. It's always nice to work around the house nowadays.

6. I enjoy my boys' jokes,stories and pleasant company.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __, tomorrow my plans include _working on our new farming project on vermiculture and Sunday, I want to rest and relax after I come home from church.

See more Friday Fill Ins here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets