Friday, October 15, 2010

From Newspaper Classified Ads to Online Selling Sites


Bookmark and Share


Photobucket

Above, that's the Php1,200.00 a day ad on PDInquirer. I bought an ad space just once to give it a try. The return was 4 inquiries and 2 sales. Not bad.

Photobucket

This one above is from the Buy & Sell Classified Ads. It helped some.

Photobucket

Above, my ad in 2002 at Baguio Midland Courier, a local newspaper in Baguio City. This is the newspaper ad that gave me back my money's worth. Note: bookwagon@yahoo.com is also my email address


Photobucket

(Ad above and below) Lastly, even on the Abante Tabloid, to reach the C-D audience, I gave it a try. Got 10 inquiries, no sales though. Note: my mobile number was 09198242668
Photobucket


I'm featuring these classified ads, as part of my personal "sentimental" clippings of 2001 when I started. I got this idea from a direct marketing guide,however obsolete that was, I still gave it a try as it just might work. Yet, I admit now that I made a mistake of not checking on the trends that year; I'm glad though that what I was looking for (selling via internet) was already with me to begin with! It was a roundabout of sorts for me ^^

Much later, as I mentioned in my previous posts,I learned that in this age of technology selling online is twice better. Here are the online selling sites I've joined and posted in within the span of 8 years.

Alibaba
Ebay.ph
Sulit.com.ph
Ayosdito.ph
Entrepreneur.com.ph

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... B.F. GALVEZ... C.VILLONGCO... O.STA.MARIA... V.GARCIA,JR... M.A.DOMINGUEZ... K.P.FERNANDEZ... J.J.EVANGELISTA... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...Get this Widget

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets