Friday, July 2, 2010

My best choices for country clip art and they are free!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Developing a website from scratch is quite easy, thanks to the help of free country clipart.

My first choice then was Lisa's Country Graphics and ClipArt and it gave more appeal to my website in a homely way. Most of Lisa's Cliparts are free, with her permission of course. Adding her badge to your website is best as a way of thanks.

I also got free country backgrounds from Lisa's Country Graphics for my website before at Geocities. My favorites were:

country brown spotbear bkgPhotobucketbluhearts bkg



I'm really missing that Geocities website, brings back happy memories of exchange with customers and inquiries.

My second choice of country clipart is Cute Colors, which I used many years later when I wanted to change the layout. The graphics are really cute! From pre-school children, apples, bears, dogs to fairies and flowers. It's quite difficult to choose which one I liked best so I mixed and matched.

Below are just a few of those graphics I used and am still using at the moment. Try them on your pages too!



Photobucketenterwebsite

maplink
Photobucket

bear banner




Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets