Friday, October 22, 2010

Malunggay Farm After Typhoon Juan October 18-19

3 days after Typhoon Juan I visited the malunggay farm. It seems I lost the key to the gate by my niece's house so I passed by the open fence. I'm glad that somehow these trees survived the storm and the minimal flooding of rainwater - most of them at least.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yet, as seen below, there are some signs of yellowing from the other trees which could have come from too much rain or slight damage from the winds.

Photobucket

According to what I researched and asked around, yellowing is caused by some plant pests. Thankfully, that is taken cared of already thru organic remedies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The trees are no longer in a straight row, due to the winds. We cannot move them to straighten as they still need to recover.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets