Sunday, May 1, 2011

Make Money Monday - Earn For Uploading And Sharing Your Files

It's Make Money Monday again!

Here's again another website I just found via browsing. Something I've been looking for in a long time... a download site that pays for every file downloaded from your own account!

I intend to use this app for all the papers and projects I have on my personal computer yet they get all piled up at a time until I will have to reformat and transfer the files as email attachment. Now, what better way to do this but get paid? It's cool, yes?

Since I'm still a newbie, I have no referrals yet. But with the files I have, a few of friends downloaded already from my account and I got around $.920 only, which isn't much yet. Wait til I really use it for my next project, and I'm sure I will get paid more!



Photobucket

If you need an unlimited filekeeper for files (photos,documents,write-ups,etc) to share with family and friends, please feel free to SIGN UP by clicking on that small blinking button at the top :)

Note: From my own observation, earning from Ziddu works if you have your own IP address and if you refrain from downloading from Ziddu at your own IP Address.

So let me try this app...

Here are sample pages from "Teach Your Child How To Read In 90 Days!" Feel free to download :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets