Friday, March 11, 2011

Malunggay Propagation - Malunggay Pods

It has been a long while since I spent some time here at the malunggay farm. I was busy with the household chores at home and the usual online things I work on.

The trees did not need that much caring these days, so I opted to just attend to usual daily stuff more than visiting the place. As you may see, these malunggay trees were left to their own devices. Not even an ounce of water except maybe from what they get from the morning dew. Yet, to my amazement, the dry season lately made them produce more flowers and more pods!Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets