Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

simple-woman-daybook-large

for Today

Wednesday, September 9th

Outside my window... the sun is out, after days of rain!

I am thinking...of good things, positive thoughts... yes, I'm happy!

I am thankful for... this day... it's September 9th, it's my eldest son's 19th birthday... plenty of good news... even our country seems to be in a festive mood after Sen. Noynoy Aquino's announcement today.

From the kitchen... we'll be having a simple lunch of beef and red beans. My hubby's the official cook here :)

I am wearing... a hand-me-down shirt that I love and blue denims. Funny, the shirt says : "The worst day of anything is better than the best day of school" in faded prints. Ha-ha! Why such thoughts about school, this must be my niece's shirt. I also have a beaded bag I just bought.

I am creating... a slideshow of photos from our cornfield and "new" vegetable garden

I am going... to just be like this all day. Will get to work in a while on my ebook selling errands.

I am reading... Proverbs Chapter 24 of the Bible. A verse I found there today is the best advice I could possibly find!

I am hoping... for fair weather, keeps everyone in a good mood.

I am hearing... the Secret movie on tv.

Around the house... my children are home and will be going to school this afternoon. hmm, everything is in order. Surprised!

One of my favorite things... is a day like this, I have a very very good feeling. It's like when I was in the 80's of the amazing days.

A few plans for the rest of the week ...my week will be busy online while I'll be checking on the cornfield out back.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Photobucket

Photobucket

To participate in Day Book post or to read other post, go to the Simple Woman's Daybook blog. I'll be posting this every Wednesday.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets