Monday, September 7, 2009

A Blog Award!

I thank Mommy Elvz (Straight From The Heart) for giving me this award :)

I gladly pass this award on to.....

EuroAngel of My Euro Travel and Adventure
Shimumsy of Republic of A
Beth of Mommy Passionista
Nanay Belen of Survivor Mom
Arlyna of The Flavors of My Life
Janeth of Janeth Vicy's Life Journey
Russta of Because I Said So.
S-H-Y of A Journey For Life
Buggys of Cute As A Buggy

Grab it now and post it on your blog! ^_^




Here are the rules:

* Copy the award image above.
* Pass it to the bloggers whom you think are deserving for this award.
* Leave a message to them.
* Pass as many as you want.
* Leave a comment to the person who give this award.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets