Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Favorite Christian Music From 1994

I've finally done the task of compiling my favorite Christian songs for my MP3 player on my pc. I'm ecstatic to share the songs and I hope my friends would love listening to these songs again from 1994-1996. Enjoy!

In Your Presence by Marty Nystrom

Such Joy

Speak to One Another

As High as the Heavens

Don't Grow Weary

We'll Be Faithful

Broken Spirit

Ever Let It Be

I Love to Be With You

More of You

In Christ Alone



Humming to.. "Such joy... such unspeakable joy.. such peace.. everlasting peace.." :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets