Monday, August 30, 2010

Developing A Malunggay Farm



Am here again, friends, and again apologize for the nth time for my absence from serious blogging. I'm sharing (above) photos of our malunggay farm with mango and papaya trees on the side.

It's been more than a month now since my hubby cleared up the tall weeds up to the time he planted the malunggay stalks. Tough work indeed, and all I'm allowed to do is watch, take photos here and there and bring lunch for them so-called "workers"

I'll just be sharing the photos from the first of August until the 17th. Yet at this time the farm has developed so much already with more than 500 trees planted!

This is a huge project for us. We just plant according to what we learn online and from the advice of trusted farmers. So far our goal is to plant 1000 trees in this 2,200 sq meter land and gradually increase the number.

I am so happy that it is getting to be completed soon and will be beginning to look for people needing supply of Malunggay leaves for their products. I'll be working on that this week by sending proposals to 8 prospects. I pray that each opportunity will unfold and all will turn out alright!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a PR2 blog with DO FOLLOW comment section. Comments are unmoderated.

THANKS TO OUR RECENT CUSTOMERS... ... M.LIM... T.MARCELO...S.PALMA....A.CUARESMA...V.SAQUILAYAN... G.REGONDOLA... A.B.SUSON... A. DELA FUENTE ...I.PO..M.NINALGA...C.PITA...D.TORRES...A.STA.MARIA...J.TALINDA...W.J.JORDAN....F.R.L.PASCUAL...R.ROSELLOGet this WidgetIP Blogger Widgets